Take charge of leading and expanding our digital marketing team, optimizing various channels, managing conversion strategies, and allocating advertising budgets.
Be a part of the largest digital media company in the Dakotas. With a global reach, we publish stock market news to over 3 million investors daily. Our website attracts more than 10 million visitors each month. We are growing quickly, and our work is always changing. We leverage the latest technology and modern marketing practices to grow our audience and serve our customers.
MarketBeat is a small, but mighty team that is hardworking, and enjoys having fun and giving back to the community. MarketBeat supports a working environment that allows flexibility and fosters teamwork.
Learn more about working at MarketBeat here.
Being one of Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for eight consecutive years, MarketBeat continues to provide individual investors with timely and relevant information related to their investment portfolios and continues to push for growth. We need a senior digital marketing leader to take the lead on driving website traffic and conversions and grow our e-mail distribution list through organic and paid leads, while developing a team to assist in these efforts. This will include working with paid search, display, and other paid media, as well as utilizing e-mail marketing, landing page optimizations, and search engine optimizations to get the best results! The ideal candidate will be strategic and creative, proactive and data driven, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to get work done.
The Digital Marketing Director will collaborate and work closely with other teams including Content, Product Development and Leadership.
- Manage, lead and grow MarketBeat’s digital marketing team, including management and supervision of future staff members.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, LinkedIn and other search engine and social media platforms.
- Lead ongoing management and optimization of paid search, programmatic, display, paid social, digital, audio, video, native and more.
- Manage conversion optimization for e-mail opt-ins, including developing new strategies, split testing and lead magnets.
- Manage and optimize display advertising placements through layout optimization, split testing, and identifying new placements.
- Manage a multi-million dollar advertising budget and allocate it according to company goals.
- Help strategize and execute e-mail campaigns, engagement, social media and more.
- Assist with landing page optimization efforts.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines and results.
- Work closely with other team members to develop and implement demand generation strategies, align efforts, and drive revenue.
- Identify new acquisition and growth strategies by staying up to date with the changing digital technology landscape and competitor analysis.
- Stay up to date with new developments within digital technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements
- A minimum of 5+ years of direct experience in performance-based digital marketing strategies, such as SEO, PPC and/or email marketing.
- Experience managing a significant advertising budget.
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, AHrefs, and Google Search Console.
- Experience providing oversight and leading a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- A desire to learn and grow in the field of demand generation and digital marketing.
- The ability to generate reports and connect dots to demonstrate a significant ROI.
- Must live within 75 miles of Sioux Falls, SD.
- Competitive total compensation package, including market-rate salary and bonus program.
- Health insurance and 401(k) with company contributions up to 8%.
- Flexible office environment - remote work up to 2-3 days per week.
- Paid company holidays and three weeks paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
- Sabbatical program offering additional PTO every five (5) years.
- Charitable giving matching program.
- Catered office lunches, snacks, and beverages.
If you have questions regarding this position or working at MarketBeat, you may contact Arin Gonseth, email@example.com.